Erasmus accreditations are a tool for education and training organizations wishing to open up to cross-border exchange and cooperation. The award of Erasmus accreditation confirms that the organization has set up a plan to implement high-quality mobility activities and use them to improve the education and training offer.
In 2020, EDU-IT received Erasmus accreditation for the Consortium coordinator in the field of vocational education and training. The aim of the Consortium is the cooperation of the parties and the joint and solid implementation of Erasmus + mobility projects in the financial perspective for the years 2021-2027 under the granted accreditation.
EDU-IT has experience as a host organization cooperating with the Erasmus + program. For 15 years it has been a host and intermediary organization: conducting trainings and internships for foreign students, vocational schools and teachers.
For over 10 years, EDU -IT has been organizing internships, internships and apprenticeships for over 1500 students of vocational schools from all over Europe – Lithuania, Hungary, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Turkey, as well as vocational training and internships for around 100 vocational teachers.
The consortium consists of the following institutions:
|Consortium leader: EDU- IT||conducting and organizing training and vocational courses, including qualification, career counseling, training of social competences, psychological support, etc., implementation of courses, trainings, workshops, trips, internships and apprenticeships|
|Zespół Szkół Drogowo-Geodezyjnych i Licealnych|
|Zespół Szkół Technicznych|
construction technician, landscape architecture technician,
logistics technician, surveyor technician, welding technician, technician of agricultural mechanization and agrotronics
|Powiatowe Centrum Kształcenia Zawodowego im. Felicjana Dzierżanowskiego|
|automotive technician, car mechanic, car electromechanic, operator of CNC machines, technician of agricultural mechanization, construction technician, landscape architecture technician,|
|Zespół Szkół Nr 2 im. Jana Kochanowskiego w Łańcucie|
|IT technician, mechatronics technician, mechanic technician, electronics technician, aviation mechanic technician|
|Zespół Szkół Energetycznych im. gen. Władysława Sikorskiego w Rzeszowie|
|electrical technician, electronics technician, IT technician, technician of photography and multimedia, technician of devices and systems of renewable energy|
|Zespół Szkół Elektronicznych|
|automation technician, electronics technician, IT technician|
|Zespół Szkół im. gen. Józefa Kustronia w Lubaczowie|
|IT technician, mechanical technician, economist technician, logistics technician, surveyor technician, construction technician, operator of CNC machines|
The main goal of the consortium is to promote the rapprochement and cooperation of vocational schools with employers / enterprises. The aim of the consortium is also cooperation and joint action for the development of vocational education and cooperation with employers. The mission is to create a strong group of vocational training institutions with know-how and good practices, cooperating together, which will affect the entire Podkarpacie region.
The needs and challenges of the consortium members are:
1) implementation of the offered education in cooperation with highly developed European enterprises,
2) development of cooperation with European institutions of vocational education,
3) improving the quality of teaching and the results of vocational examinations,
4) improving the ability to communicate in a foreign language in the professional matters of students and staff,
5) staff development by updating knowledge and professional skills, participation in high-quality industry training updating professional knowledge, participation in job shadowing, etc.
6) exchange of contacts, experience as well as systems and methods of education between teachers from Poland and foreign staff dealing with vocational education,
7) adapting the existing training systems, forms and methods of education to the needs and requirements of domestic and foreign employers,
8) increasing the professional mobility of graduates of the institutions forming the consortium.